Download Longing for Daddy: Healing from the Pain of an Absent or Emotionally Distant Father - Monique Robinson, Terri Mcfaddin pdf
Author: Monique Robinson, Terri Mcfaddin
Where Was Daddy When You Needed Him?
The absence of fathers is an epidemic plaguing our society, affecting families from every corner of our world and from all walks of life. Whether our fathers left us entirely during our childhood or were physically present but emotionally distant, those who missed out on an affirming, intimate father-love continue to experience the devastating consequences of that loss.
• Are you angry at the world and don’t know why?
• Do you inadvertently sabotage relationships or smother those closest to you?
• Do you rarely take risks or step out on faith?
• Is there an undercurrent of anxiety in most tasks you perform?
• Do you struggle to connect with God?
• Do you have little or no self-confidence–or minimal self-worth?
For women who answer yes to these questions, the common denominator is often an absent father. Far too many daughters have been stripped of a healthy relationship with their earthly dad. But real healing is within your reach.
Discover how the absence of your father has impacted your entire life–your attitude, your actions, your beliefs, your decisions, and your identity–and learn how you can stop resulting negative behaviors, beak free, and experience a confidence-building, empowering love that will heal your hurts and fulfill your deepest longings.
Pages: 208 pages
Size: 27.68 Mb
We recommend that you create or enter the site your name.