Download Confessions of an Impatient Bride: Godly Lessons You Can Learn While Waiting for Mr. Right - Rissa Singson-Kawpeng pdf
Author: Rissa Singson-Kawpeng
If you're impatient to find out what life has in store for you, then don't put this book down!
In this delightful, girl-to-girl, let-your-hair-down book, Rissa Singson-Kawpeng shares her funny, tear-jerking or sometimes downright embarrassing experiences as a woman finding her place in this world.
Taken from her column "Just Breathe" that appears in Kerygma, the country's no. 1 selling inspirational magazine, this paperback chronicles her struggles and victories as a single woman in pursuit of her calling in the Lord and, later, how God fulfilled His many promises regarding marriage and having a family.
Through her stories and godly insights, learn how you can:
- Nurture your soul with God's Word and discover His grace at work in your circumstances
- Eliminate your worries and enjoy life where you are—right here, right now
- Enjoy your single life to the hilt while waiting for Mr. Right to take you to the altar
- Overcome your trials and sorrows with the strength of God
- Stay happy even when life isn't going according to your plan
- Discover God's presence in the mundane and the ordinary
- And many more life-changing lessons!
Size: 16.11 Mb
We recommend that you create or enter the site your name.